I did a few things for the first time this weekend.
Here are the top 10.
1. I planned, booked and cancelled a vacation… all this weekend.
3. And learned the importance of a vehicle’s tie rods.
4. I made sourdough starter.
Per my husband’s request.
That he made nearly 2 months ago.
5. I planted garlic.
I’ll tell you all how I did it later this week.
I’m sure you’d all like to know now, but it just isn’t possible.
I have to re-plan and re-book a vacation.
6. I shot a pistol BB/pellet gun.
Did you know they made pistol BB/pellet guns?
I think I’m gonna stick one in my purse.
Just in case.
I wonder if I need to get a concealed carry permit for that.
7. I ate a peanut from a table supported by a round bale of hay.
It looked similar to the one pictured at this site:
8. I won an argument with my husband in less than 45 seconds.
It was concerning the usage of the word unthaw. The second I corrected him and followed up with my explanation, it was clear as to who wore the grammatical pants in the household. At least for the weekend.
I would like to thank my Internet Service Provider and Google for backing me up on this issue.
9. I unloaded a round bale of hay with a rope, a truck and a pipe fence.
10. In a dress.