1. I’ve decided that I like color in my world.
I can always count on the leaves to fill this void in my life.
Consequently, fall is my new favorite time of year.
2. I’ve decided that rain is a true blessing.
Especially if it’s enough rain to fill 7 ponds.
Because any more than that could be too much.
Any less would be a slap in the face.
3. I’ve decided that white pants and boys do not mesh well.
Especially in football. They shouldn’t be wearing them after labor day anyway, right?
It’s a fashion faux pas.
Therefore, they should be off limits for football players altogether.
4. I’ve decided that I like westerns a lot better when Audrey Hepburn is the leading lady.
It saddens me that she was only in one.
It’s also saddens me that she was only one year younger than me in ‘The Unforgiven’ and Drover thought she was a teenager.
Maybe it’s time for a makeover.
What was I thinking when I got a shaggy dog to live on the ranch?
6. I’ve decided that pecans are the perfect food.
Especially when they are in a pie.
You get your protein, fiber, antioxidants, sugar fix, bread group and with a big glass of whole milk, your dairy group.
Is it wrong that I considered these facts when rationalizing the idea of serving Chocolate Double Pecan Pie as dinner?
8. I’ve decided that snot has no real purpose in life.
I don’t care what anyone else says.
9. I’ve decided that I missed my calling as a wildlife photographer.
This picture is living proof.
The bug on this wildflower is obviously posing for my camera.
10. I’ve decided that my life would not be complete without this man.